With this project, our aim is to:
- Contribute our own quota to the billion tree planting project launch by the United Nations environmental program.
- Assist the government in her reforestation drive and endeavor to fight climate change.
- Improve on the beautification of our streets through tree planting and care.
- Educate and create awareness on the importance of tree planting.
- Creating shaded areas for outdoor recreational activities during hot weather.
• Location: Southwest region
• Beneficiaries: population of Buéa
• Partners: COMIHAS
• Supporters: members of COMIHAS
• Budget: 6.500.000 FCFA
• Project duration: 11/2019 – 10/2024
Impressions from planting session (July 2020)
75 trees were planted within one day.